Reviews for "Bonus stage #7: Cube"

This series is to

I love all the Sonus Stage episodes but I think this one is the best! I assume there's gonna be a next Time cube episode on episode 20 seeing you're naming the next 13 episodes the same in the same order and adding a 2 on them. Anyways, I loved megaman and the Inu Yasha parodies. Those were the best. And also the spammer guy was funny. make more please!

Love the parodies^,^

Any1 who plays mega man would understand that seen:))) I think every1 does that lil jump thingy (at least once). Also the Inuyasha thing was pretty cool 2. ATHF can be pretty funny at times as well, good voice re-enactment btw. Overall good stuff, keep it up!

Bonus Stage 4everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Man, this rocks. Both Bonus Stage and High Score are some of the better things I've seen here. I love the old school nintendo-like songs...

This series is....to.

Ok.

Kick @$$!

Wormism is the future!!!
No it isnt!
hehe ^_^ great job keep up the great work