Reviews for "Bonus stage #7: Cube"

what's with the cube?

I love high score, its like a funniers flash version of Penny arcade

AHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHA The mooninites from Aqua Teen. LOL OH dear god i can't stop laughing, i just shit my pants! You did there voices so well!

I love this series

according to Matt Wilson's (The author of Bonus Stage) the new bonus stage comes out today(or at least maybe tommorrow if you account for time zones(I do not know the gmt of Matt wilsons location so I cant say if its today or tommorrow)), I cant wait XD
I hope the next Bonus Stage is better than this one as alot of the jokes in this one I dont get (alot I do but the mooninites I dont get).

Kudos, and.......Snickers!!

Hey, love the show. I thought you were a fan of the Aqua Teens, with the scientist thing at the beginning and the conversations that make no sense. And this episode proves it. Thanx for a ATHF alternative. In future episodes make fun of more anime, preferably FLCL. Think of the possibilities! Mwa ha ha ha ha! Yes! Yes! Yes Terry Money for brains!

I'd always loved this 1!

I wonder why Tom or Wade did'nt made a parody of this...Bcuz this RULEZZ!