Reviews for "** \ Death Ritual / **"

Killer game song

nice one dude it sounds like an crazy metal factory level in a shooter game or something. nice guitar noises n shit the solo is great too it fits very well with everthing else and the diminished liks are sweet as hell as well as the desending legato run.

Hope it gets used in a cool game

Sonofkirk responds:

Hey, thanks dude. It was fun to make this, and weird ! LOL Yeah, I hope too !
Anyway thanks for the kewl review dude.

You rule all over the place\m/

its naic

its pretty cool nick! but still I think (and I bet you agree) that your hard rock and metal songs are very superior.

I think you should stick to your common music, because you are EXTREMELLY good at it.

whoa btw I liked the ending of the song.

but it would fit a resident evil game for sure

I just dont enjoy industria music, it makes me nervous

Sonofkirk responds:

LOL thanks a lot dude ! Yeah, I agree, i'm better when I writte Metal songs ...

... sorry if I make you nervous !!

boppin mah head \m/

very nice man, love the riffage and everything, just seems somewhat muffled to mah ear, of course, I've never dabbled in industrial before hahaha. still awesome tunage.

Sonofkirk responds:

Coolio !! yeah the rhythm guitar sounds a little muffled because I staked two different distortion to have the most dirty tone ! lol
Anyway, thanks for the review !

Pretty cool!

I feel like this is more metal than industrial. I think the only thing that's giving you that "industrial" sound is how your drums are mixed in. It's pretty good though for a short bit, I think it can make a good intro to an industrial metal song. I like the bends (if that's what they are) at the beginning.

Sonofkirk responds:

Hey ADK ! Yeah I think I will change the category ... I used a dirty drum kit, with some compression and distortion on the snare and the bass drum.

Thanks a lot for the review : )

what?

you made this in 4 hours man you have some talent it sounds really good and how long have you been playing the guitar? The only problem I had with it is that it was to short I was really getting into it and then the song ends but still it's a good song.

Sonofkirk responds:

I have been playing for 4 years in fact. I have to make a longer version, yes.
Thanks for the 10 and the review man !