For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 208 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "The Lovers"

Make a Tarot deck for this and the upcoming pics.

That would be the most artistic card deck ever.

MasterMerol responds:

I'm just making one card, the other guys have made great cards too!. Check the "Tarot Card Collab" thread in the Art Forum.
THANK YOU!!

interesting take

on a centuries old concept. the artwork is great, you have a very unique and intriguing style. it works well in tarot. However, not anything against the art, but as someone who reads Tarot, this version of The Lovers seems to be mixed up with The Devil as well. It'll be interesting to see what the Devil card looks like in this collab.

THANKS A LOT!!
Really? Wow, sorry, I actually don't know a lot About Tarot :(
You can take a look at the "Tarot Card Collab" thread in the Art Forum to see the other cards, they are pretty cool!!

this picture........

this single peice of artistry is more than just a picture.......its a story......i feel like im there with him.....him and her..........my hats off to you man! 10/10

GLAD YOU LIKED IT!!!

this..

this says alot about love and interest. To me it looks like adam and eve going through hell. which also says alot. great job!

My favorite

I love very much most of your drawings but this one is by far my favorite one.

You truly are an artist, dude !

Keep it up !