Reviews for "The Suspects"

Pretty Good.

It's pretty good, but it's really challenging. To really understand it you would have to watch the other ambitions (they're available at http://zap.ca). I have and I've been waiting for this so it makes me all the more happier.

Hard but very good

Took me a few tries, but I finally made my way through. Pretty interesting really. To anyone playing this game, negotiate for more time, it makes things a lot easier.

just amazing

this is one of your best.
I love this series. Even went to the site.
and the stuff i learned taught me allot on getting out of a few tight pinches. You rock.
I hope i can program my flash movies this well.

Very good!

This is very good work. The dialogue is very convincing and the plot is far from obvious. It takes a couple of tries before you see the connections in this one. You don't see dialogue of this quality in the so-called RPGs of today, and I guess the last time I saw it was in the good ole Fallout games. They should pay you to do this and get you some staff, and then I bet we'd see dozens new classics coming at us at supersonic speed. Keep it up, man!

yea!!

I BEAT IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA in ur face after the 70th try i beat it
tips n shit ahead
OK now the PIZZA is the main thing that changes the whole investigation
go 2 teds house after goin 2 the crime scene n all that shit n examine the pizza
the next key thing is time!
every time it says ur sleepy take a nap!
argue 4 time in the beginning keep tryin until u get it n wen u finally get it dont chuckle or its 8 hours!!!!(ull c wat i mean)