Reviews for "*+*+Sonic Ice Cap Act 2+*+*"

simply sublime!

this is quite good!
nice beats and snow actions in it! i realy like it!

hehe glad you liked it!

the snowy thing!

you saved the ice-cap-soul in this remix!:) the soul is the thing that makes the ice cap zone sound cold and snowy and so on... sorry, but i can't really explain this.^^* i mean, this is the thing that i love on this song...
in a short way: don't think about this!:D you did a great work!! go on like this!

...and sorry about my bad english, but i hope you nevertheless understood me...:D

Chronamut responds:

lol - glad I kept the spirit alive :)

cool

I was like "jesus christ how many times has that thing been remixed?" when I saw what I was gonna review this time... but luckily this one is a LOT more diversed and contains more melody than many other remixes. Nothing to add- some distortion stuff with the drums, some muddy parts, but nothing else than that really.

Chronamut responds:

ah yes - my experiment with triple delay - not sure if i liked it or not..

neways - thanks for reviewing one of the billions of "sonic ice cap" songs on ngs :P

Cool

I enjoyed it much but i really liked part 1 more,dunno why. =\

Chronamut responds:

because everyone likes part one better - this is the lesser known one that noone cares about hehe - but I still wanted to do it..

-shawn-

to shrill and high pitched

is very good, but maybe a bit to high pitched, that it is, maybe you should lower the pitch on some of the notes, and maybe lower the volume on the swish sound, that you should.

Chronamut responds:

maaaybe... but i wont - too many ice cap remixes out there now lol.
thx for the review!