Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Adapt to the Horde (vocals)"

God damn mother fuck this rules

wow dude you did an awesome job dude you stuck to the times i wrote and everything pretty fuckin good. great job for real dude. i wish i could have heard your progress through it if you needed some help with that shit (patterns and whatnot). and the clean vokills HOLY SHIT your dad fuckin rocks im hearin hints of emperor there man it was a little hard to hear them when they all got goin. how were they mixed and how many tracks was that? man, id like to use your vokills for more shit if you want. id like to hear some dual guts goin on and your dad on more cleans. is like to work on the pact of dirt and man if your down....i got it all mapped out i just need it perfromed. i can send u a vokill demo if ya want.anyway once again this is awesome and thanks for digging my tunes enough to do this shit. but next time lets communicate a little for maximum carnage.let me know if anything else interests you.

Hail Fuckin Satan

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Hell fuckin' yeah, motherfucker!
I know they were a little quiet, I'm going to fix that when I go back to my dad's.
And yeah, I was going to put another growl on it, but I ran out of time (doing vox for 4 songs in one weekend FTW).
Those clean parts are mixed with two low ones hard left/right, the middle one center, and the first high one a bit on the left, then some new tracks come in, and they're a combination of center and hard left/right.
I'm not sure exactly how many tracks we wound up with, but I think it was somewhere around 8.
So basically, anywhere you hear a really high growl (mainly during the choruses), imagine another really low one to go along with it.
And fuck yeah I'll do more of your shit, you're a goddamn genius.
Just send me those lyrics, and I'll lay that shit down. No demo needed, I like putting my own spin on them.
By the way, did you like where I added the previous lines back in? There was a bunch of empty space, so I said "Fuck it, I'm going to put more in there."

**BOWS BEFORE GREATNESS**

I think that the song is well balanced (vocals to low) but other than that it is a VERY GOOD piece of work. \m/ Your voice is perfect for this song and your dads clean vocals add to the mix. You guys definately should do more together if you havent already

GREAT WORK!!

10/10
4.49 / 5.00 (+ 0.015)

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Dude, thanks a ton for the review and kind words.
My dad and I really should do more together, he is my original inspiration for picking up guitar.
And you should never, ever bow to me. Your voice and talent far outstrip mine.
It is I who should be bowing to you.
*bows to true excellence*

Bad ass

Kick ass shit man! Ur dad is the man killer fucking singing dude!

I know, dude...
I was trying to do the singing, and he came down to the basement and was like 'Why don't I do that, so it doesn't completely suck?'.
He's such an asshole.
I love him anyway, though.
Thanks for the review.

brutal

this is a masterpiece dude. 5/5 10/10 im still not 100 percent sure if i wanna download it or not.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

It doesn't make a difference to me either way, though I am glad you took the time to hit that Review button.
And you're right, this is absolutely a masterpiece, and it's all EternalReich. All I did was yell into a mic.
Thanks for the awesome review, man.
METAL FOREVER!!!

From the eternal darkness...

This shit kicks ass. It doesn't matter if it was mostly someone else, you've had a hand in most of the real metal on this site. YOU fucking rock.

METAL FOREVER!!!!

p.s.
that's the best chorus I've seen/heard out of any genre. fits in the song and it's funny as hell.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thanks, man, for all the reviews and shit.
I really do appreciate them.
METAL FOREVER!!!