Reviews for "Adapt to the Horde (vocals)"

METAL FOREVER!!!

This...is...AWESOME!!! Dude, you rock. Everything, the guitars, the drums, and the vocals (screaming and clean) were really good. Haha, Props to both you and your dad for being able to do this. It was really great, and I listened to this several times before I even wrote this review. I especially liked the guitar solo, I was rocking out with it the whole time. This is a great song, and I'm going to go right to your other stuff and listen to that as soon as I'm done here. By the way, I gave this a 10/10, and 5/5. Anyone and everyone involved in this did a great job and deserves a mean pat on the back. You have some great talent as a vocalist, and you should pursue that. (Haha, your dad does too). Anyway, Keep making more shit like this, and I'll keep listening to it. Oh, and one more thing...

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Totally, man. EternalReich slayed the guitars on this beast, I didn't even touch them.
Thanks a lot for going through and hitting all my shit with reviews, I really do appreciate it.
I have some shit on the burner right now, as a matter of fact, and I'll get it on here as soon as it's nice and golden-brown.
Thanks again.

RAD DOOD

Guitars are awesome. sounds like Dissection
Good job man. keep ripping faces off!!!

TwilightNecrosis responds:

I'm glad you like it, man.
I'm sure ER appreciates the props, too.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what made me love it was the awesome growling it was just very well done that and the instruments were awesome to keep up the great work

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thanks, man, I'm glad you liked this one.
EternalReich is a genious, kudos go mostly to him for writing such an excellent song.

I like it...

I love the vocals! like Dissection... kinda... KEEP IT BRUTAL!!!

TwilightNecrosis responds:

I've never heard of Dissection, I'll have to look them up.
Thanks for the review, man.

Dude!

Nice! I have heard this one a long time ago. Those patterns are pretty much what I think Danny had in mind. Did he get with you on those, or did it come natural? Also, can't wait to hear what you'll do with Origin of Disease. Once again, thanks for the time!

TwilightNecrosis responds:

He actually told me most of it, but I thought some of the spaces were too empty, so I added more prechoruses and choruses in.
This is a completely badass song, and I'm really proud to have had a hand in it.
Thanks for the review, and letting me lay down some vox for your shit as well.