Reviews for "Adapt to the Horde (vocals)"

METAL FOREVER!!!

This...is...AWESOME!!! Dude, you rock. Everything, the guitars, the drums, and the vocals (screaming and clean) were really good. Haha, Props to both you and your dad for being able to do this. It was really great, and I listened to this several times before I even wrote this review. I especially liked the guitar solo, I was rocking out with it the whole time. This is a great song, and I'm going to go right to your other stuff and listen to that as soon as I'm done here. By the way, I gave this a 10/10, and 5/5. Anyone and everyone involved in this did a great job and deserves a mean pat on the back. You have some great talent as a vocalist, and you should pursue that. (Haha, your dad does too). Anyway, Keep making more shit like this, and I'll keep listening to it. Oh, and one more thing...

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Totally, man. EternalReich slayed the guitars on this beast, I didn't even touch them.
Thanks a lot for going through and hitting all my shit with reviews, I really do appreciate it.
I have some shit on the burner right now, as a matter of fact, and I'll get it on here as soon as it's nice and golden-brown.
Thanks again.