Create a free account to unlock the full magic and wonder of Newgrounds!

Reviews for "Adapt to the Horde (vocals)"

kick ass!!

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stats :

guitarist : knows the trick very well. 5/5
drummer : not bad, i say he needs to practice a bit more 4/5
vocals : okay. need to work on them a bit! 3/5

amazin. you should try an in flames cover.

Ummmm...okay...
Guitarist: EternalReich. He completely owns.
Drummer: Drum machine. It's hard for computer programs to practice.
Vocals: Me. What do I need to work on? Be specific.
I'm glad you liked it, just don't quite understand your criticism.

RAD DOOD

Guitars are awesome. sounds like Dissection
Good job man. keep ripping faces off!!!

TwilightNecrosis responds:

I'm glad you like it, man.
I'm sure ER appreciates the props, too.

METAL FOREVER!!!

This...is...AWESOME!!! Dude, you rock. Everything, the guitars, the drums, and the vocals (screaming and clean) were really good. Haha, Props to both you and your dad for being able to do this. It was really great, and I listened to this several times before I even wrote this review. I especially liked the guitar solo, I was rocking out with it the whole time. This is a great song, and I'm going to go right to your other stuff and listen to that as soon as I'm done here. By the way, I gave this a 10/10, and 5/5. Anyone and everyone involved in this did a great job and deserves a mean pat on the back. You have some great talent as a vocalist, and you should pursue that. (Haha, your dad does too). Anyway, Keep making more shit like this, and I'll keep listening to it. Oh, and one more thing...

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Totally, man. EternalReich slayed the guitars on this beast, I didn't even touch them.
Thanks a lot for going through and hitting all my shit with reviews, I really do appreciate it.
I have some shit on the burner right now, as a matter of fact, and I'll get it on here as soon as it's nice and golden-brown.
Thanks again.

hey hey hey

its great the vocals, the vokills, the prgrammed drums, and the guitar parts its all astounding.!!!! your dads vocals kind of remind me of the Singer guy from mushroom head.... ( i dont really like mushroomhead ) becuese there to numetaly for me but i do like there singer!!! and i love you scream, its a clear scream and understandable !!!! great song i added it to my favorits!

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thanks a lot, man, I'm glad you liked it so much.
EternalReich absolutely demolished the guitars and drums on this thing, so much that I was really worried that I couldn't keep up with my vocals.
But once I got started, I got into my 'zone' and laid waste.
Thanks again for the props, man.
METAL FOREVER!!!

Very nice, I like your vocal work alot.

9/10 and fived.

The mixing could be better. You should have lifted up the volume since it's a bit too silent in my opinion.

Very nice melodies, and I really like your growling and (your dad's it seems :P) clean stuff there.

Keep it up, man.

Agreed. =p
Thanks, appreciate the honest review.
METAL FOREVER!!!!