Reviews for "Adapt to the Horde (vocals)"

Dude!

Nice! I have heard this one a long time ago. Those patterns are pretty much what I think Danny had in mind. Did he get with you on those, or did it come natural? Also, can't wait to hear what you'll do with Origin of Disease. Once again, thanks for the time!

TwilightNecrosis responds:

He actually told me most of it, but I thought some of the spaces were too empty, so I added more prechoruses and choruses in.
This is a completely badass song, and I'm really proud to have had a hand in it.
Thanks for the review, and letting me lay down some vox for your shit as well.

I like it...

I love the vocals! like Dissection... kinda... KEEP IT BRUTAL!!!

TwilightNecrosis responds:

I've never heard of Dissection, I'll have to look them up.
Thanks for the review, man.

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what made me love it was the awesome growling it was just very well done that and the instruments were awesome to keep up the great work

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thanks, man, I'm glad you liked this one.
EternalReich is a genious, kudos go mostly to him for writing such an excellent song.

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great STUFF man!!!! ITS AWESOME!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAA!!!!! nice job with....everything. now can anyone tell me how to download it?

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Click the little button that looks like a floppy disk. Presto.
I'm glad you liked it, man.
METAL FOREVER!!!

My god dude, second time!

Dude, you totally rocked it out. You have earned my respect twice now. I like this song a great deal, second time in I was screaming with it. 5/5 and 10/10. Rock it hardcore, Metal forever bro.

TwilightNecrosis responds:

Thanks for the review, man. I appreciate it.
I know what you mean about screaming along, this song is fucking amazing. I wish I could have written it, lawl.