Reviews for "Aftermath"

WOOO

congrats on the fp! Great work on the depth in this one, good job distinguishing detailed/rough areas. I think you could have probably kicked up some contrasts a bit. Also; the perspective on the guys on the right seems a bit off. It could be right, just seems a tiny bit off.

Occluded responds:

Thanks man. Your notes were really helpful. As always. I'll definitely take another look at it in a couple weeks when I have some distance on it. And I'll see if I can punch the contrast, and see what's weird about those guys. My brother said they threw him a bit too.

Well done

One of the better works I've seen. Keep it up.

Occluded responds:

I'm still pretty proud of it. But I'm sure my self loathing will creep in any day now. Thanks for the review.

THis sucksssss

for me not being able to leave more than one review on how awesome this is! it reminds me of Universe At War and i love that game. it gives me the chills when i look at it and it makes me feel like this is what goina be in the far future( with lazers nd andriods and arnold sharzenagger).....ILOVE IT! perfect 10.
and i love you. in every way.

Occluded responds:

You can cut the sexual tension with a knife.
Thanks man.

O_o

Is the robot upfront holding a black and purple cat or are my eyes decieving me? o_o/ -_-/ o_o/

Occluded responds:

It's supposed to be a purple teddy bear. At first it was a plush bunny, but I thought this would be more identifiable. It's smaller so maybe it still isn't easy to make out. Perhaps I should have just made it brown so that if fit the standard expectation. But I wanted to bring that cooler sky tone back into a spot. Try to draw attention as a cool spot on the piece. That was my thinking. But the fact that it still isn't easily identifiable means I need to at least tweak.

Thanks for the ten.

epic

in the small picture the robot in front looks so real then in the big picture the detail is really well drawn its just awesome

Occluded responds:

Thanks for the kind words man.