Reviews for "Davedreams"

Holy Shit Man

You are so talented to express urself in a way to put it in animation. Damn ur good.

Sundial responds:

you are nice to say that. damn ur nice.

brilliant

i thought that was excelent. it was really different. it was like sumthin u wud see on tv, the music fited perfectly too.

very well done =)

BEAUTIFUL!!

Wow!! That had to be one of the BEST films i have seen on here in a long long time. The music was perfect for it. I thought it was great how it was all just a dream. Fighting to get out of his job by dreaming he could just fly away. Beautiful....fucking beautiful.

kudos to you

very nice film, very inspiring and all that, good choice of music too, kinda brings a tear to my eye :'(

that does seem like a boring job though, pushing a button all day, i'd hate to be dave

good work,

will wait for future animations

Well done.

This made me think about... nevermind. All that matters it was fantastic! BRAVO! Let me give you... nevermind.