Reviews for "Davedreams"

pretty good

really good best animation iv ever seen i hope to see more like this

Sundial responds:

woohoo! best animation you've ever seen? sweet. thanx.

Brilliant

Great music, and style. I was laughing so hard at the end when the music just stops. Its unbelieveable how true this flash is, Front Page Artwork Buddy.

Sundial responds:

front page, eh? that would be sweet if it made front page. thanks.

omg

wow awesome flash.. you dont see work of a high quality like this anywhere! i do graphics for a game company and this has got to be one of the best things i've seen in a long time! Great! Keep up the good work!

Sundial responds:

A game company, eh? Maybe you should make a video game based on this :P thanks for the review.

This was great.

This was a very good flash. The music was absolutely beautiful. A lot of people watched this and said that it "sucked", but we all know that the only way you keep these people happy is by putting naked woman or Michael Jackson jokes in your flash. Great job! I hope to see more of your works.

amazing........

it reminds me of my very first job at 15...... all i did was announce things on a speaker, all 10s buddy!