Reviews for "Davedreams"

Beautiful!

Rarely do I consider flash to be true beauty, but this film was so deep and so beautiful...bravo!

Sundial responds:

There's a flash called "Qi" by Narcissus, which is very very deep and beautiful. If you haven't seen it, i recommend you check it out. It kicks my movie's ass. Thanks!

good music

I really liked the way the music was syncronized with the movie (or was it the other way around?...). The slow music at the beginning and the inspiring music when he starts to fly.

Overall very nice, but I think the beginning sequence was too repetitive - I know that's what you tried to convey, but maybe it should have been a bit shorter

Sundial responds:

It's the other way around :) Im glad u enjoyed it. thanks.

Wow

That was pretty damn good. I haven't seen an entry this enthralling in a while. I especially like the music.

Beautiful

Well done sir, I applaud you. It's great because it's something everyone does, especially me. Goodness knows how many times I've drifted off in the middle of a lesson, even fallen asleep once or twice! Great sound, and excellent use of monochrome, almost a film noir. Well done again, keep 'em coming!

Outstanding.

Very nice. Artistic, and went perfectly with the music. Yay!