Reviews for "Davedreams"

Very stylish :)

Nice to see you are still making movies.

I like this a lot. Great vision - fived!

Sundial responds:

LEEEEEEEEEK! {{{{LeekClock}}}} glad u like my mofay. Tell the rest of the crew i say hi!

B-E-A-UTIFUL

Wow. That was wonderful, very different from other NG submissions. I enjoyed very much, especially the music and the B&W. I never thought about it, but I think I'd do the same thing if I had a job like that. Is this from personal experience? Or just a vison you got one day? It make's me want to fly away....

Bravo

IsoimweirdI

(P.S. I gave you some points in interactivity because the play button is pushable :) lol )

Sundial responds:

hey, thanks man. im glad u liked the B&W. I liked it too. seeya!

Wow!

That was the deepest film I have ever seen, and yet I understand what it is all about. That was the best flash ive seen in the new year. Keep it up

Sundial responds:

Well, I'm glad you found it so deep. Best movie of the new year, eh? It's only been two days, but thanks anyway! lol

HOLY SHIT

ITS JUST A MOVIE FOR A MINUITE THERE I THOUGHT I WAS ON CRACK
NICE JOB MAN KEEP UP THE WORK

Dude, sweet!!

Very awesome, the music really came through!
The black and white really matched this movie, it was cool to see that super guy as only a simple worker pressing on a button :)