For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Davedreams"

That was awesome!!

That was incredibly well done. From the choice of music to the choreography, this was beautiful. (PS I like how you used the choral music from A Beautiful Mind, excellent choice!) The graphics were pretty smooth, although I am not entirely partial to the wavy lines on details. Anyway, keep up the awesome movies!

Sundial responds:

thank you, friend....... :)

beautiful..

it was beautiful..!! great graphics..! great sound..! only the movie was kinda boring but I wasn't bored any minute because of watching your beautiful graphics..;)

great job ang keep up the good work..(only add some storyline next time..)

Sundial responds:

heya ricky, im glad you enjoyed the graphics and sound

that reminds me of...

OBE(out of body experience.i do it since 3 years and ur movie shows very good which feeling it is to breakout.nice music too.
it seems to me that u are doing OBE urself.
nice graphic.i am looking forward to watch ur next submission.
break the rulz
ciao

wow

i just loved this. this was turly beautiful work. i think that there should be more movies like this one. also like the guy b4 me i think you should have put a message in it like save the enviroment. Also i loved A Beautiful Mind that movie was just great. cant wait to see the next two!

artistic, abstract, beautifull, deserves money

this is so great, i love this music, and the way the whole animation flowls and surges like energy, or like riding down a river...

so beautiful, so beautiful