Reviews for "Davedreams"

Great

fun to watch, great musical background, nice job man

good job

Very nice man, the people that say this movie is worthless are just narrow minded idiots who are only interested in gun, fast cars, and chicks with huge breasts(this is a plus, dont get me wrong :P). But, good job keep it up

PHanoanal

The grahcis could improve but other then that it was really great

damn good movie

i think evryone at one point in there lives wished thay could just fly away from some shitty time in life, or at least dream thay could just for an adventure. And he relly does well at showing that, + all the detail put in the backround, with great tast in music as well...
Good Job...

wow

i just loved this. this was turly beautiful work. i think that there should be more movies like this one. also like the guy b4 me i think you should have put a message in it like save the enviroment. Also i loved A Beautiful Mind that movie was just great. cant wait to see the next two!