Reviews for "Davedreams"

That was awesome!!

That was incredibly well done. From the choice of music to the choreography, this was beautiful. (PS I like how you used the choral music from A Beautiful Mind, excellent choice!) The graphics were pretty smooth, although I am not entirely partial to the wavy lines on details. Anyway, keep up the awesome movies!

Sundial responds:

thank you, friend....... :)

Wow

That was the first time I have ever re-played a movie after seeing it once. The animation was so-so, but you don't have to have incredible flash animation to make a great movie like that. I'd say that the way you combined the flying with the music seemed to put the viewer in the place of Dave. The musical score was incredible, no feed-back, not bad .wav mixing. I love it for the same reason I like The Void I and II, the way the music wraps everything together. I don't care if they have annoying voices or crappy animation, I just love the way the music was compiled.

I really enjoyed this...

Very good work. When it ended it left me with a smile. I'll tell you exactly what I told myself when I finished viewing it.

"That was NICE!"

Very good use of music, I wish more flash animators worked their animations into the music as you did. Also the use of black and white was right on target.

nice

i get the hidden joke dave-dreams day-dreams
in a way that was funny

Stunning.

This is an absolute masterpiece. It's not your typical NG toon, I'll say that much, but as far as animation goes, this is brilliant. The music choice was perfect, everything was well laid-out and it builds and builds, very climactic. Well deserving of the front page!