Reviews for "Davedreams"

cool

Nice animation and everything, the music was alright. It was kinda funny at the end tho. Nice job.

BEAUTIFUL!!

Wow!! That had to be one of the BEST films i have seen on here in a long long time. The music was perfect for it. I thought it was great how it was all just a dream. Fighting to get out of his job by dreaming he could just fly away. Beautiful....fucking beautiful.

Very Artsy Noir

I liked it, it free'd my soul to the wonders of black and white...oh and classical music.
I enjoyed it

Bravfuckingvo!

I love your style. I really got into this move. I actually smiled when he got out of the factory. I can totally relate to his day dream. I do that all the time at school. I look forward to seeing more from you. Thanks for the entry. Toothfairy

amazing........

it reminds me of my very first job at 15...... all i did was announce things on a speaker, all 10s buddy!