Reviews for "Davedreams"

uum.....well...

that was different, infacted i liked it...i dont evan think i can put into words why i liked it it was like hipnotic or somthin eeeee sends a chill down your spine and i dont even know why. yep that was pretty weird. great job man you did good.

Sundial responds:

Whoa, man. Relax. Take a deep breath. I don't want to be responsible for any users having strokes, LOL. Im glad you liked. Thanks

That was awesome!!

That was incredibly well done. From the choice of music to the choreography, this was beautiful. (PS I like how you used the choral music from A Beautiful Mind, excellent choice!) The graphics were pretty smooth, although I am not entirely partial to the wavy lines on details. Anyway, keep up the awesome movies!

Sundial responds:

thank you, friend....... :)

Wow

That was the first time I have ever re-played a movie after seeing it once. The animation was so-so, but you don't have to have incredible flash animation to make a great movie like that. I'd say that the way you combined the flying with the music seemed to put the viewer in the place of Dave. The musical score was incredible, no feed-back, not bad .wav mixing. I love it for the same reason I like The Void I and II, the way the music wraps everything together. I don't care if they have annoying voices or crappy animation, I just love the way the music was compiled.

Bravfuckingvo!

I love your style. I really got into this move. I actually smiled when he got out of the factory. I can totally relate to his day dream. I do that all the time at school. I look forward to seeing more from you. Thanks for the entry. Toothfairy

Heh....

Nice job, I'll beh sayin' tho I did not actually watch the movie! But thats bein' of theh irrelivancy from here on so I'll just beh takin' mah leave now!

Grayson The Jamaican