Reviews for "Davedreams"

Gorgeous!

There are two things I adore about this animation-- one: the soundtrack, and two: the simplicity. You took a dream shared by young and old alike and ran with it, giving us a glimpse of a reality we all wished was ours.
Hopefully this simple little movie will help remind us all, like Dave, to not be afraid of dreaming. No matter how dark and dull life may seem, the gift of imagination is still ours to keep and treasure.
Overall, a fantastic job. Definitely one of my all-time-favorites! Keep it up!

its ok

This kinda reminds me of schindlers list. It seem like-and no offense-a jew dreaming of escaping the holocaust. But i did like the originality of the movie and the grapics were pretty good too.

Im gonna rate your movie a 4

very cool

Nice job on this one. It was surreal in a realistic sort of way, like that was definitely the way a bored person would dream in a dead-end job like that.

the music fit perfectly too, and that definitely helped. what song was it by the way?

Wow, great movie

You really done a great job with this one. It has a very nice flow.

I'd like your "end-to-beginning" thing.

Thanks for this movie :)

you should know

someone from the albino blacksheep forums, known as duhhh33, has submitted this to ABS, and claimed it as his own...<_<