Reviews for "~BH~ The Rain Never Stops"

haha wow

seriously nice. this song makes me cry not. losing someone close sucks.... i give you a 10. keep it up. :_)

Thanks! :D

I Can Imagine...

...the rain won't stop. It reminds me of the saying "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain." Pretend - You're standing in the middle of the road, it's dark, street lamps are muffled by the rain pouring down, and all you want to do is collapse. The drops, they're distinct in their message, "Don't fall - If you're going to go down, do it willingly. Not because you have been pushed. Dance instead." It gives you the strength to open your mouth to the rain, to supply your soul with the nourishment of sweet, sweet rain. Really pretty :) I love it.

Blackhole12 responds:

Thanks! The song was made in dedication to a friend of mine who has just got dumped by his girlfriend, so yes, that is the message it is attempting to convey :)

Skillful and Beautiful!

Frankly I never log on to rate things, but when i heard this, i decided i had too.

The piano playing was very skillful and beautiful, and overall the song was just stunning... When i went to the NG music section i never thought i'd ever find something that would be legit. This is much better than most of the sh*t I find on iTunes. I can't say enough for the song, it really captures what your striving for...
very nice.
10/10 5/5 downloaded (the first thing i've ever downloaded off newgrounds!!!)

Blackhole12 responds:

Thank you very much! I'm flattered that this is the first thing you've downloaded off newgrounds ^_^

Awesome

I like the calmness, the gentle melody is very soothing and it really gets me relaxed. I can't wait for more songs like these ;)

Blackhole12 responds:

And here I was focusing on more techno songs xD I'll try making another one of these soon :)

Beautiful!

This is a very beautiful song. I love the ambiance and the soft piano. The strings are nice and calm. The percussion is very nice (although a little too dominant in some parts... but that's just a little constructive criticism). Great song, overall!

Thanks! :D