Reviews for "EgoCity Revelation P2"

Haha I love the Peanut Butter Jelly Guy

That was funny when the guy was all nothing happened last time except me going "peanut butter jelly peanut butter jelly" hahahhahah that was funny

Well Done...

I love the style of this. Excellent piece of work. This makes me interested in comic books all over again. Looking forward to seeing all 15 episodes.

hey

sUp dude. i'm a fan of ur Ego City movies, i think u have big talent.

kidd11rock@hotmail.com

Some annoying things

You made a good movie with some nice humor, but you would be better off not doing you own voice acting. It sounds like your wispering into the mic. It doesn't sound accutly like anything what I imagine your normal tone would be, sort of like your doing the voice acting while trying not to wake somone next to you up. Other than that, good movie, real good animation, some promising stuff if you can work on the voices a bit more ( Dont be shy to nearly scream, sometimes you have to, and plus no one who watches this will see you in real life, so nothing to be embarrassed of :P )

i agree with the sound

the animation was very great. i loved the zoom-blurry-thing and the fight sequence with all of the bullets flying everywhere...but work on the voices and sounds a little more. otherwise a great watch!