Reviews for "Voice Mist"

*Sigh* I would've been the first...

...if Internet Explorer and that music player up there didn't crap out on me when I tried to skip in the music...

Anyways, another job well done on your music. This seems like it would be perfect for futuristic racing games like Wipeout and F-Zero. You went all out on those synths too I noticed. The beat and the synths give it that hyper racing feel to it, while the "voices" and the calmer string synths give it that kind of calm sense of feeling to it ya know? Definitely worth a download (or 6) to add into my collection of synteza/milosz music.

synteza responds:

Use Firefox! You are a racing nut. Lol 6 downloads.

Nice

I like it, it sorta reminds me of Adaigo for strings by DJ teisto., except a little bit happier less of a clubbing song. this is somthing you'll listen to when your chillin on a computer rather then Dancing to at a club...

But hey in your defence... There needs to be non clubs songs in the world too =P

synteza responds:

Lol if this reminds you of Adagio for Strings you have a lot of trance-listening to do :P I could be totally wrong and you might be The Ultimate Trance DJ, but just sayin'.

Like I said to the guy below me, I set out with the intention of making a much crazier song than this ended up being, hehe. But he liked it, you liked it, so I don't mind. Thanks!

Kick Arse

Wow. I have always wanted Reason. But no, I have this crappy FL studio. But have there previous program called Rebirth (before it was free). Anyways, It sounds very cool. But its missing a really hardcore acid sound or drum beat. But im guessing this song is attended to be calming. Otherwise, Good Job!

synteza responds:

Hey mang, don't hate on Fruity Loops it's a pretty solid program. A lot of producers on Newgrounds use it, including B0UNC3, Chronamut, and earlier -API- (he switched to Reason). You've got good samplers, good mastering, and then there's all the VSTi's. Nah this song was intended to be pretty hardcore I just kinda have this bug where I have to make everything really calming. I'm glad you liked it in any case :)