Reviews for "Wade iu china"

Omg! Everything!

You sure are a details artist. You force people to stop, knit they're eyes and take a close look at what you've done.

Way to sucker them into viewing your art, even though with a quick glance at it it still looks awesome.

Good Job!

Holy moly fishsticks..

I do not want to dis your art but...this is like.. "Wow look at all this...but what dose it mean?!?" It is amazing how detailed it is and how it mixes into its self like a blended milkshake.... but without the shake... Great job! weee mind flip!

wow

this is amazing i have never seen anything like it before! there are so many details and those hidden words that make you look at it closely and examine it! well done

Ace0fredspades responds:

Thank you so much ^____^ I've got lot's of detailed works ^____^

Hmm...

Its different then others

Awesome Details

love the gazillion cool things that make up the big picture, again props on awesome details (namely the windows on that skyscraper.. lol)