Reviews for "The old TN episode 5"

baloney...lips...

That was awesome! If there were more sitcoms out there like that one...wow. Keep 'em coming!

OH YEA TOUCH MY PICKLE

holy shiznit men. GOOD FRIGGIN JOB. O AND BAJA FRESH IS THE BOMB. o and you got my friend prejedice against jews.i dont know how though the jokes were supposed to be funny not to encourage hating jews and greeks. o and respond to this

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

I love it

The funniest part of the whole cartoon was the beer commercial. First time I saw it I couldn't stop laughing for over a day! But wasn't it called "Dick's Gay Beer" in episode 4? Anyway, the Jew jokes, although a little iffy were still funny. Same with Synj's cameo!

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

Yep, you're the first person to say anything about it being from TN4. It was originally just a joke played on David, but then we liked the idea of using the Dick's part a joke. "Dick's Gay Beer" was basically just stolen from an SNL skit, so we dropped that.

LMAO, funny.

"You take Dicks like a little girl, but I take Dicks like a man!" lol. That was quite possibly the funniest flash ive seen in a long time! You know, I shouldnt do this, but Ill give you a 10. Why? Because I can! =D

Freakin Hilarious.

Dudes that was the best of the old TN series. The beer comercial was hilarious. The pizza delivery guy was funny, though I couldn't really make out what he was. And then the Seinfeld spoof at the end was the best part. I could tell that Ben was supposed to be George but then I couldn't tell with the other three.