Reviews for "Kr1z - "Like I Love You" [Rmx]"

Awesome

Your work is always great man, and its always getting better and better, i cant wait for the next one now =D 15/10 =D

Kr1z responds:

thx!! awesome review :D

awesome as always.

i absolutley love your songs. i have found no bad songs. my fav id fluctuations 2. happy!!! =) =) =)

Like I Love ur mom...

...Sorry. I simply couldn't resist! ^_^ Simply amazing. Nice beat, nothing was in there that was in the way. The lyrics especially were well done, (ie. were used just enough as to add to the song overall, without taking anything away, or becoming overbearing.) A few points had the lyrics and beats not line up exactly, but this was hardly noticeable, and could have even been intentional. Overall very well done, (I even bumped up your spot on my favorites a few points)!
^_^ Kridily ^_^

not into love music but...

i love how u put dance and vocals together.Yes i read OneWhoListens and Novarrl but i dont agree with them. love the vocals with this song. I almost put on ipod but well i hate songs with love *shudders*. Keep up teh great work! d^_^b

Gotta agree with OneWhoListens...

The instrumental sections are amazing. The song just doesn't get boring, or repetetive, and the sounds themselves are very well chosen. But by now, I figure we all expect this from you, so nothing new here.

But there's just something about the vocals that doesn't...gah, how do you describe it! It's like copying a watercolor painting with a pen. There's something wrong, but you can't really explain how.

But the vocals alone, especially how you cut and rearrange them, are nice. And the music alone is amazing. I just feel like the vocals don't fit with the tune.

Still, as a first track with a leading vocal, I expect some awesome songs with them in the future! And you know, I have to admit I prefer this to the Hitmen version.

Kr1z responds:

Next one is containing vocals which fit way better :D
Thx for the good review & score!