Reviews for "primal lords 1"

Pretty cool.......

I liked it a lot. A lot of action. The animation was great. And the audio was pretty sweet. But the file size was HUGE! but that's okay. Anywyas keep up the great work, I can't wait to see the other ones.

jesus christ That was cool

that was so good that it lag in the middle of the movie but I could understand what they said wich is half of what counts so that was good and I dont think you should listen to any who says that this movie is crap because that movie kicked ass keep up the goods work.

it took hella long to load

and it wasn't worth the wait. it lagged after i put it low quality. i couldn't understand a word they were saying.

nice

voice needs work

major problem

I think you better chop down, the movie. It's stops every time the cat hits the robot, and then it's says play again.

however I want to see the whole movie, I'd like to see it in four chops.

-QewLan