Reviews for "primal lords 1"

Cool

Cept ya it made my comp go slow which is rare but i could tell what was going on so make more except make sure other people will be able to see them in as great quality as you do

Really cool

Really cool but it had a bunch oif major issues in my mind.
1) Add some subtitles because at some points i couldnt understand what they said.
2) Its way to big and mad my comp freeze for awhile
3) Explain wats going on more, i found it kinda confusing but maybe it was confusing to me because it kept freezing.

Good gosh...

Freakin jeez, so damn laggy. The file size is to much... And it lags like a biatch... But overall it was really good... nearly crashed my comp tho =\

Animations

Frist off, the animations were impressive in many ways, the style of animations was incredible and also had some nice 3d affects. The character movements were smooth and also had some nice graphical affects. Backrounds were well done and had some great color shading and detail. Sound affects were mind boggling and also had some great explosion affects and attack weapon sounds. This flash movie was neat also do to the detail on the attacks and damages. the theme of the movie for the robotic character vs the cat was a neat idea and was a nice mix

Voice acting was solid and also added some tence emotions. This was a huge movie and even at low quality it runs slow, the animations are indeed so complex and detailed they man run slow.

Overall a great frist ep with a unique style of animation, some 3d affects and also detail impressive work and hope to see more.

Well you have nice animating talent.

You have to put it to use. It had too much stop then go scenes. But like I said the animation was first class. Godd job! Sound quality was nice too.