For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "primal lords 1"

wtf?

THAT was 7 mb? it was short and the quality was not so good!

Worked fine for me

I thought it was very will done for this being your second entry! Good work. BTW It ran fine on my system. I hope to see more!

It's pretty cool but...

...the file size is massive, not only that but when the blue thingy is running through the explosion thingies from the robo-thingy the animation returned to the start. I had to catch it, pause and go forward till I got to the next scene

Good lord!!!!

Thats a big file size man. Well I still watched it even if it was big. Well anyway it was great man. Hope you make more. This looks like a good story. Well good luck man.

File size.....

Nice, one of the best animations, but you need to fix the file size and the quality so it doesn't lag as much. Rarely do Flash animations lag for my computer unless they're 1) Full of Raster/Bitmap images 2)Too big of a window or 3) Too big of a file size. You'd probably want to fix those things so everybody can watch this without any problems, not just the top of the line computers which everybody doesn't have.