For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 45 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "primal lords 1"

good stuff

great animation, didn't run too smoothly on my pc, it quite choppy. also i find it hard to believe that you couldn't compress this to be smaller than 7.6 megs. it was relatively short for such a large file. aside from all that it was a good flash movie and i enjoyed it...as much as was possible with the choppy frames.

great series

That was great!

I dont know why everyone is complaining! my comp was able to laod it in three seconds and the movie ran perfectly! well the move was great and the animation is top notch!! It reminded me of a tv show. Its animation is good enough to go on tv!

it was ok

It was pretty good , but why bother using anything but flash? the reason your file is so big is because it looks like you used all bitmap graphics. All of those graphics could have easily been made in flash greatly reducing your file size

That's a big file

A -really- big file, even for a movie made totally of gif or jpeg frames imported into Flash. And the sound, while quite well-acted and well-mixed, was muddy and not 7Mb worth of great.

However, your movie was really good, lots of well-done action, and very well directed -- even if it did chop a little due to the frame-by-frame. Is there somewhere we can go to see it in whatever its original format is, since your site and profile links aren't activated?

Great work, but I'm hoping for better export quality. I'd like to see the Quicktime version of this, or the Streamlined fix!

Great fight

there were 2 things that disturbed me a little, first it was the size of the movie but it was worth waiting for but I don't like it very much when the character that is the "good" guy doesn't get a blow in the process... it's like he is invincible or something and don't get me wrong like i said before, the movie was very good