For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 3 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "primal lords 1"

Whats with the bad sound?

the voicing was so bad I didn't know who wa talking...
it was amazing overall, but ot be honest what was going on!??!?!!? I couldn't tell who was on whos side was the purple guy on the panther side or the robot? who was talking AHHH ah well nice...I'll watch the others but god the sound is awful!

stttttoooopppppppp the lagggggggginnggggggg

This one has potential, but it just lags up on me. as probably I have heard from the others, all that you need to do is find a better flash player, and this would be great

Sorry

Far too large for far too little, you need to use a different format.. cause flash isnt for what you want to achieve, there are smaller flash files that pack in alot more.. so learn how to use flash to your advantage or find another program more suited for what you want.

WOW DUDE!

dude. You should have your own tv cartoon that is so freakin cool. I just saw a panther beat the crap out of a mech. SWEET!

ACTION PACKED....WOW

THIS IS INCREDIBLE STUFF , NOTH IS ONE TOUGH SON OF A BITCH . I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE OTHERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE MOVIE RUNS GREAT ON MY COMPUTER...IT IS A SHAME FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT SEE THIS ..YOUR MISSING GOOD STUFF WELL GREAT ,GREAT WORK ...I AM NOW GOING TO CHECK OUT PARTS 2 & 3