For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Fantasy Quest"

Good

It was good but still hard to find the main troll.Other than that it was good and I found out that if your really weak giong up against the main troll right after it attacks start clicking the mouse on the attack icon and you wont die.

YUMMY VERY GOOD! ^^ ;)

i like i like i like yes very good but we need more final fantasy not this :/

Pritty Darn Gud

Hi
u are pritty gud at making a nice game here,
if u wana work with me to make a gr8 game jest reply back with ur email
n e way nice job on it

definently has potential

id say work on the backrounds a bit. that would definently help. also if you could buy potions or other things to put your life up it would make it a lot easier. i dont think it is possible to heal outside of battle or not.
the graphics were pretty good in the battle scene but you need to add more attacks or something. a little more work and i think this game can be pretty good. nice work!

Ja-Mazing

Overall, you've got in your hands an addictive game...but the graphics make me want to turn it off immediately. My only suggestion would be colaborate with someone who has alot of skills in the animation because you seem to have the game down to a T. great work.

P.s...i have skills in the animation :D