Reviews for "*- Tuck Everlasting -*"

Wow!

You really came up with this yourself? How could you remember it for 6 years? How did the producers get the song from your head? Amazing song i can't believe you were able to come up with this song without ever hearing anything like it before!

Jebbal responds:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha YOU FUNNEHHHH!

Mysterious

This is cool! It makes me think. I read Tuck Everlasting in the 5th grade. 10/10

Jebbal responds:

I read it in school too lol. Hi jack in a box?

Thanks for the review!

the story wasnt bad, but this song is kewl!

i read this in guided reading, it was ok, but kind of boring. Wow the book is old!

Jebbal responds:

Guided reading! Need guidance! Need it!

Heh. 10/10 & 5/5

Tuck Everlasting in my opinion was the best book ever made. Nice remix of the music box tune.

Jebbal responds:

It was a great book, I should read it again sometime. Glad you like what I've done here!

???

What is the name to this song???

Tuck Everlasting?

If you mean the actual song from the soundtrack, I think it's called "Main Title"... I'm just guessing because it was like the main theme of the movie.