Reviews for "*- Tuck Everlasting -*"

Very Good

I like it. It is a very catchy tune but the ending is to drawn out.... a 3rd of the song is just fading out and the last 8 seconds or so is just blank space

Jebbal responds:

I'm not really sure why I submitted this, maybe it could be used in a cartoon? You're right it is drawn out at the end, but if you turn your speakers up really high while its fading out you can hear a cool effect on the last note! It doesn't totally fade out, there's an ending chord! lol I don't think too many people would notice it. I'm going to make a longer version of this song someday, probably orchestrated.

Thanks for the review!

mmm.. man!

I've always loved this tune...
so huanting...
the main melodie sounds a smidge to quiet though... maybe?
anyway, favorite!

Jebbal responds:

lol Maybe... I think it sounds fine though. This is a nice melody, I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the review!

Serene...

I love the melody. It is so beautiful...So serene. It brings to mind a clear flowing stream in a land untouched by man. Where all is peaceful and calm. Even if you didn't come up with it yourself, you've done a nice job transcribing and tweaking it. The reverb levels are just right. What samples/software did you use?

I don't know how many times I have had a song come into my mind, only to find out the idea was not my own. Just a few days ago, I sat at the piano and began to come up with a beautiful chord progression. I thought it to be my best work ever, and showed it to my brother. He pointed out that It was nearly the exact progression used in an old song that he often listened to. And sure enough, he was right.

Ah well, not much you can do about it I suppose. In any case, great job. Keep it up! :)

Jebbal responds:

Yesss the melody is brilliant! I'd been thinking that I came with it on my own for like 5 or 6 years! lol Before I submitted this I decided it would be a good idea to check the movie's soundtrack and make sure that it wasn't in there...but it was. :(

I still want to build off of this and make a longer version, and I have plenty more good ideas for songs that I know for a fact aren't from other movies I saw years ago haha

I have FL Studio, and for this song all I used was a recording of a note played on a guitar. Mostly just added some reverb, but I tweaked a few other knobs too!

great lol

even though its not urs its still good lol anyways i would say consider putting in some chords and some inner voices with the melody line have a harmony instead of just a voice keeping time

Jebbal responds:

You can't fool me! I know who you are!

But thanks for the review! I'll eventually make this into a longer, better song!

Wow!

You really came up with this yourself? How could you remember it for 6 years? How did the producers get the song from your head? Amazing song i can't believe you were able to come up with this song without ever hearing anything like it before!

Jebbal responds:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha YOU FUNNEHHHH!