Reviews for "*- Tuck Everlasting -*"

Mysterious

This is cool! It makes me think. I read Tuck Everlasting in the 5th grade. 10/10

Jebbal responds:

I read it in school too lol. Hi jack in a box?

pretty good

try making it louder

I'll try

outstanding

ok, i read the book in, like, 6th grade. We watched the movie, and i always liked that tune. A lot. Well, i was gonna listen to Milkman-Dan becuz i often listen to his music when i play runescape, when i saw that title, * Tuck Everslasting *, and i was just like, o my gosh! And this is amazing!

Jebbal responds:

I read the book in 6th grade too. Good book!

Ya sit down Milkman-Dan.

lol

Good.

I'll be straight, this is a very good song, and you have talent, but this song doesn't warrant a 4.5, perhaps a 3.5 would have been better. Why? Because of the the following reasons.... First is that it's a bit repetative, and secondly... do you have any idea how good this would sound if you did a proper orchestration!!! I mean from 1 -40 you could have that tune then at around 40 you begin a slow crescendo adding in strings and a low thundering layer of drums to about 1.00 where it should be at around fever pitch from anticipation... then you bring in the brass and increase the drum levels, big booming ones, along with strings do the main tune till around 1.40 then after that slowly bring it to a fade out.
This song has a great tune but you could really really improve on it. Come on see if you can!

Jebbal responds:

Did you read my author comments! I AM planning on extending this song! Fully orchestrated of course. Thanks for showing this little tune some love! I love it too so lets be cousins.

Review: [Appreciated!]

Now go ask an admin to raise your score to a 10. 8 is just not high enough.

vwet dark indeed

this si going on my favorits my friend keep it up 10/10 and 5/5

Jebbal responds:

Your words have inspired me, AngelzDeath! Hopefully I can get started on the longer version soon.