Reviews for "Shades of Green"

Hello

intressting song very melodic very nice guitar sound there, nice piano play in backround, this gated melody is nice, u got very nice chilling theme here.
anyway if you got time check out my track would eb great, have nice day and keep work hard on ur tracks / TN

cool

i'm sad :(

This is ART!

The piece flows together well. It truly instills an indescribable mood. It seems to me like it captures every emotion... Love... Anger... Sorrow... And a sense of wonder.

It has a beautiful melody, and the mix of synths, piano, and the faint square waves reminiscent of chiptunes placed subtly throughout the mix creates a cohesive, complete, and utterly astonishing whole.

Instantly Favorited, 5/5, 10/10, and Downloaded.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you! Funny you noticed those chiptunes haha, I found it odd how well they blended in, but liked them enough to just let them stay in. :) It's nice to hear that you liked them. XD

Thanks a lot for the votes, review and download! :D

woah. . .

This song has a really awesome progression and is generally sexy. I definatly am downloading it right now.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! I'm happy to hear you think so. :)

Truly a beautiful work of art.

I first heard this in Pico V.s. Darkness and I have to say..I felt compelled to come here and review. It is such an elegant piece of music candy that you can't not (excuse the double negative) be hypnotized by its sounds. The instruments blend beautifully, the melody is..captivating to say the least, and it's just an amazing piece overall. Great trance music. Truly one of the best on Newgrounds.

*Added to Favorites*

NemesisTheory responds:

Wow, thanks for all the kind words. :D
I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it that much! <3