Reviews for "Shades of Green"

Slow but Powerfull

Though not the deepest trance I have seen on Newgrounds this track managed to have an overwhelming feel of power in the build up and admittedly caused me to shed a tear when I heard the simple shrill section at about 02:30. This also manages to have a deep pained feel that complements the powerful sound too. It has really touched my heart, thank you for making it, make more please!

pwnage

dude this pwns alot of slow trances i heard in my life
and i am a usually a happy hardcore person
but
this is such a perfect heavenly trance(i give my own genres to certain trance songs)
and this is a perfect heavenly trance
mastered and everything
now
ima go and sleep with this on repeat and not even know ing that it si repeating because this is a perfect loop too

Uuuh...

I don't think they're identical, but this and Asian Temptation are way, way too similar - I don't like both now. ):

They could've been great if I only heard one .xD

very intresting

i would like to know what you where thinking about at the time when you made this IMPRESSIVE song just blows my mind

O.O

its just so nice to listen to lol