Reviews for "Shades of Green"

brilliant

this is extremely well executed. better than most of the garbage that people put out, including my own. ha

5/5
10/10

NemesisTheory responds:

lol! never say that about your own music :D
if you'd like I can review some of your music? i'm sure it's not all that bad :D

let me know! :)

also, thanks for the review ofcourse :)

My ears!

This is sex. Audial sex.
Great job! Definitely gives off a summer fun dance feeling. <3

Haha, awesome!
Thanks, I'm glad you like it! :D

honey suckle sweet

i havn't been on lately- cause i didn't see dis here song@)

very solid: I hear all of your past work in this, its not like Memory Lane, but more just intergrated or applied to this song. A real TearJerker, GEWD JAWB!

just dont stop making songs...

THANK JU! X3
And I won't! ... At least not just yet. >.>

That....

is just crazy. Amazing song. By any chance, is this a remix of a Donkey Kong and Street Fighter song? 'Cause I hear both in there. Please let me know. Keep it up!
\m/, 10/10 -Zero2562130

NemesisTheory responds:

Nope! It's original, or at least was intended to be.
I'm inspired by videogame music and other types of music almost instantly and it just sticks.

Which themes from those games did you hear? It'd be funny if there really was a resemblance!

that's something new