Reviews for "TLoZ - Dark Hyrule Castle"

Dark

cooooooool ... Hyrule Castle is nice :)

Nice

Reminds me a lot of the same theme from Wind Waker =)

chyea

weird comments on this song, people saying it is scary and they are getting nightmares... if this song makes you scurrd then listen to this band, you'll pee on yourself and have a siezure. http://www.myspace.com/bornofosiris
well written, just not diverse enough in my opinion.

WTF

Dude, what the @#$%? That's just plain not scary. It might be used before a boss battle maybe, but, really, I don't see how this will give anyone nightmares. Babies, maybe. 7/10 because it's a good song.

Vaati?

I haven't played Minish Cap very extensively, but if this is an arrangemnt of a portion of Vaati's castle, then I can tell you that Vaati's castle is, itself, a rearrangement of Hyrule Castle from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

If you give that one an ear, then you'll understand why I think this really needs more energy. Darkness does not mean a slow song. There are some very full, dark, brooding tracks. Have a listen to Metallica's S&M The Call oh Ktulu. There is so much shit going on in that track it is not even funny, and it is brooding.