Reviews for "(2003)Marrie Ecks Mus"

You're always good for a laugh!

Cute and funny as always! After the kite disappeared and Knox said Tox could come, and he said “But don’t break anything,” he should have said, “But, don’t look at my ass!” It seemed like the perfect thing to say. I actually really thought he was going to say that. Anyway, funny! Yay!

hehehe :)

O-M-F-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOW YOU ARE NOT ONLY THE GOD OF CLAYMOVIES ALSO THE SANTA OF CLAYMOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!
To say it in rab terms:

I are have no shame, KNOX is da man!!!!!!!

Knox responds:

hehe thanks! i worked hard on it :)

nice

TOX's voice was kind of hummy in the background though. That's the only real issue with an otherwise excellent animation. Nice work, and great cameo.

Knox responds:

yeah we tied him up and had him do the lines at gun point :)

Great job Knox and Tox!

Awesome job, that was a pretty sweet Christmas special. THE Tom Fulp was in it too! Yayyyyyyy.

Anyways, great job Knox! And Tox! And Tom! :o)

Knox responds:

haha he had to get a mic before he could do the voice,so it took like 2 weeks for me to get those wavs! >_<
hehe :)

Funny stuff man

The kite thought he was gay, lol.
That tree was pretty crappy though i gotta tell ya. Im hoping that was intentional. It was funny when you tomstoned Tox.
"Y'all's " accents were funny. I like this flash. It was pretty cool. I hope it gets an award.
Overall, the length was pretty impressive for the size. I couldn't imagine how many photos when into this.
LOL, Tom Fulp owned you guys. Heh heh heh

Knox responds:

hehe took over 2000 frames i believe :)
and that was a piledriver :D