Reviews for "Hitchhiker's Guide [Galaxy]"

wow!

one of my top 3, i got this on my ipod! i love the lyrics.

SkyMarshall responds:

Ah thanks for the 10, lad :) Appreciate it =)

A rather nice kind of different

I'm not usually a fan of songs that break away from the traditional style of music. This song is really kool though! I like the banjo in the beginning. I tried to sing along to myself but I could never guess the next tone most of the words would be sung in. That's what earned you the 10/10...the fact that you not only did this but did it well....congrats.

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks man :) I'm glad you liked it. Its fun when people appreciate something you honestly didnt think anyone would think much about. So I do love the 10 there, chief =)

this is so awesome and i love the show also

this is awesome to the max

10 out of 10

SkyMarshall responds:

And I'll take that 10 and love you a bit for it :)

great song

if those out in the internet havent seen the movie or the mini seires this is the theme to them and i like the movie better

SkyMarshall responds:

The movie was good, got to give it that. Thanks for the 10 man =)

Im glad I brought mine

I was just roaming the streets when all of the sudden a guy walked up to me, picked me up and threw into some capsule. When I woke up I had a towel in my hand and a book called Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy...fortunately I didn't have toilet paper and kept it just in case.....WHAT DID YOU KNOW IT CAME IN USE AFTER ALL!

complete utter nonsense from me...but isn't that what its all about with this series? A bunch of explinations to alot of random sarcastic yet useful items in the galaxy? Dont forget your towel guys.

10/10
trying to stay awake.....more sodie...zZZZZzz

SkyMarshall responds:

Hitchhikers Guide is a strange movie indeed, english dry humour at its best. And I loved the raving review man =) Thanks!