Reviews for "Hitchhiker's Guide [Galaxy]"

awsome

totaly going to go watch this movie now...lol

SkyMarshall responds:

Yeah that movie is pretty much sick ... go down. .. sorry.. go BUY it ofcourse :p Thanks for the 10 man =)

A rather nice kind of different

I'm not usually a fan of songs that break away from the traditional style of music. This song is really kool though! I like the banjo in the beginning. I tried to sing along to myself but I could never guess the next tone most of the words would be sung in. That's what earned you the 10/10...the fact that you not only did this but did it well....congrats.

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks man :) I'm glad you liked it. Its fun when people appreciate something you honestly didnt think anyone would think much about. So I do love the 10 there, chief =)

wow!

one of my top 3, i got this on my ipod! i love the lyrics.

SkyMarshall responds:

Ah thanks for the 10, lad :) Appreciate it =)

Well...

Nice lyrics. Okay composition musicwise.
Other than that? Well... sorry but no. This is one of the few songs of yours that gets a low score from me (although not as low as it could have been).
3/5 and 7/10.

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks =) Once and a while I just have to do something different. I like experimenting with different things. But 7 is good =) Appreciate it!

splendid

Repetitive, but the vocal harmonization is very "Simon and Garfunkle." Nice!

-ImperfectDisciple

SkyMarshall responds:

Thanks a bunch for the review =) Can't complain about the S&G-reference, they're pretty much awesome.