Reviews for "The Daydreamer (IDM)"

ahhhhhh....

So relaxing. This reminds me of when i go out into my back yard and sit there staring across the (what used to be empty) field where i could see basicly only the bright blue sky on a day in fall without a care in the world. (Fall is possibly the most relaxing season ever... for me anyway). I love this song. Now without the guitar it would kinda remind me of a few of the slow songs VNV Nation has done. (Secluded Spaces is what it reminds me of the most... dont know why though.) nice work!

DomesticTerrorist responds:

:D thanks! I'm glad people like this song and that it gives them similar feelings of relaxation and enjoying some solitude outdoors alone.

Thanks again for the review!

Well done!!

Reminds me when i lay in the fields of hay on our farm in the country side =]
Quite inspiring and it has a great feel like a endless loop of ongoing peace =D

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Cool, I can definately see that image... just relaxing and peaceful. Thanks for the review!

the guy below scares me lol

awh this song is lovely :) this gets my (5) vote and my (10) star rating

gd job m8, iv got this image in my head of som1 happily playin an acoustic guitar on an open field, quite content with themselves lol bit soppy i no but its a gd song

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Thanks! I tried to make it have a very relaxing feel to it, almost like just sitting around daydreaming :D

Majicullz s0ng

I bet you had some real inspiration for this song. I can smell emotion off this song.

It reminds me....of a girl.................................
.who I really wanted to fuck. I would have done anything...................to...fuck her....you know...? True love....is that....

Anything LOL!!! j/k :D

All in all a great song. DEFINITELY 10 out of 10 and I wouldn't be surprised if I saw this as the weekly top choices. You didn't steal this shit did you? j/k again. Anyway, cheers!

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Haha wow, thanks for the review! lol, and no I didn't steal this, I spent long hours making it! but I'll take it as a compliment XD

Cheers!