Reviews for "Sonic 3 - Credits"

Beautiful.

The melody was just amazing. The slight changes from the original tune did not detract at all from the sheer amazement I experienced listening to this...

...but I want more.

Yes it was beautiful, but I found myself wanting a full orchestral rendition after hearing this. You teased me with a orchestral drum at the beginning, and never built on it from there. I'd like to hear the slow soothing drum beating rhythmically, the clarinets' sound sailing through the air, and the brass bringing the piece to a climactic finish.

So I ask you - no, I implore you - submit something which accomplishes all of this. To hear something so amazing would make my life complete.

ArienV responds:

Wow, thats a lot riding on one song! I'm so glad this impacted you so much. I've actually considered fleshing this out with a more complete orchestra, I just might do it one of these days ;)

Sleeeeppppppyyyyyyyy

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

cool

I like this song

so much heartbreak. I actually thought this was the original. Makes me want to go and actually play this game

Wow, this captures the feeling I had when listening to the original many years ago. Great job!

The audio sounds a bit too muffled or blurred.

ArienV responds:

Yeah the quality isn't great. Check out the youtube link for the remastered version. Was still learning Reason3.0 back then :)