Reviews for "Retarded Animal Babies 7"

rock on

All of your movies have been great keep up the good work man!

Moreeeee.....

Best one yet. Fuck that guy who said it was everything wrong with humor. Fuck him. THATS WHAT ITS SUPPOSED TO BE. LOL. Nice ive wathced it about 40 times already. Maybe an easter one? hmmmmmmm.

Don't Kill this series....

That was great, another work of art, but you can't kill the series, Its the only one i really look forward to new episodes. like 12 of my other friends love it too. Because if we kill this off, we'll get more Shitty micheal jackson movies look forward to.

Keep RAB Alive.

P.s . There really should be a retarded animal babies game, like the style of the emogame. But thats just an opinion ((if you ever read this))

it shall be missed

That ROCKED!!!! Before you give up, I beg that we have a RAB game.

The last one

I refuse to believe that that is the last in the series

I will go insane without RAB8