Reviews for "Doctor EW"

AWESOME!

Nice!!!!! (=.=)

This is probably my favorite picture from you, because it's just wonderfully done. The best part is the atmosphere. I just love the way these characters' bodies are shown. You get to see the shading of the place they're in. I don't really know where they "are", as I don't watch "Doctor Who". I assume all British people do.

Even the title is masterfully done. I would love to see more developments with this. They all have funny expressions. It has a wonderful amount of shininess to it. A lesser artist would have had too much. It also gives off a nice sense of adventure.

love it

awesome!!!! Big fan of Doctor Who so this is incredibly cool :D I mean, really; the gang barely hanging on to the TARDIS? lololololololol!