Reviews for "Milk{Menu Loop}"

Thanx :P

Thanks for making this man it fits perfectly for "your" game :P. The beat is so good to the song it sounds like the song revolves around that. It has a dark futuristic feel to it which is how its meant to be. I find this piece very original and different from your usual style. This could defiantly be turned into a full blown song! Hope other people like this too :D.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Still have no idea what your doing and using it for.

different visuals give it different feel

like the hypno makes it sound childish but the tank, simple wave and corona make it seem more serious.

P.S. mabye a guitar thrown in could give it a bit more spice

Mrmilkcarton responds:

I just turn off visuals so yeah I wouldn't know. Guitar maybe could add some to it.

makes me..=^_^=

when i hear this song i think or an king stanging on the steps of his castle in the cold rain, with leaves blowing in the wing and red flags agenst the castle. as he pears in to the distant dreary fields, throw the rain he sees a gray wolf, pearing back at him. just thought ide share that with you

Interestin idea.

Nice.

Its, like you said, very suited for a menu in a game/movie. I think it would
suit a game like metroid or something like that the most.

By the way, who's Jape???

A friend I talk to.

Yah. :3

As you said with Imagination. If I was good at flash I would make a movie with the following plot (thought of while listening to this).
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A man in all black walks down a darkened street with the streetlamps flickering as he walks down it. He keeps looking over his shoulder and there are pecuilar sounds behind him. One of the loudest sound makes him turn. (music fade out.)
~*~*~*~*~*~