Reviews for "To Say Goodbye"

I gotta admit...

I did't think that it would be good, but kudos for proving me wrong! :) This kicks ASS!!!

Thanks for the review :)

WTF

what the hell happened at :40
who gives a shit i like man 1
of the best songs ever keep
up the good work 100/10 :}

Officer responds:

What? This is trance bro, can't just sit and rely on a piano the whole time, gotta get the beats in!

:'(

Good job on this song. It's very professional. Its also very good... and made me feel sad. Any song that can actually affect someone's emotions is, to me, a very good song. Its whats music is all about, anyway.

Officer responds:

Cheers man thanks for the review :D

Noice!

Man, this song is rad! Your melodies really have power! Okay, the piano in the start there, wasn't too sure about but at 0:13 I loved it. Nice effects and drums running over the piano with the fade in. Very pro' transition. Bit of a Immune sounding style here. Get's a bit repetitive but as soon as that thought entered my head, the melody changed so yea'. I fucking love 2:18! The pad and the piano! It has such feeling to it and that is what I look for in songs! This bit is what earned the 10. Then we go back into it with a bit more power! Then the outro, just as beautiful as the interlude. Amazing song mate! I'll be watching your page.

Officer responds:

Thanks a lot man, that honestly means a lot coming from you. Seeing as it was your 'Pneumonia' song that inspired me to do this in the first place. Cheers for the review :D

pretty gosh darn good

well, it's going on my ipod.

Awesomeness <3